AKTU Entrance Admit Card: The National Testing Agency (NTA) will release the AKTU Entrance Admit Card 2022 on the official website. Candidates can log in to the website with their registered ID, date of birth, and password to download the AKTU Entrance Exam, Admit Card. The Admit Card/Hall Ticket is only available online and it is the most important document that the candidate must carry to the exam hall.
AKTU Entrance Exam Admit Card 2022:
AKTU is a State level Entrance exam for the admission of candidates to the undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the Government and Private colleges of Uttar Pradesh. The various programs for which the candidates can apply include B.Tech, B.Pharma, B.Des, BHMCT, BFAD, BFA, MCA, MBA, and Lateral entry programs. Only those candidates who have the AKTU Entrance Admit Card 2022 will be allowed to sit for the exams.
The AKTU Hall Ticket will be released 2 to 3 days before the exam and candidates must download it immediately after it has been released. The Admit Card contains information like the roll number of the candidate, the date and time of the AKTU Entrance exam, the name and address of the exam venue, the space for passport size photograph, and important instructions.
The AKTU Entrance Admit Card 2022 will be available on the official website on the given date. The Admit Card will not be sent via post or any other way so the candidates must download the AKTU Admit Card as soon as they receive the notification. The Admit Card is the most important document of the AKTU Entrance Exam 2022 and must be kept carefully till the admission process is complete.
Important Points of the AKTU Entrance Admit Card 2022:
- Candidates must check all the details mentioned in the AKTU Entrance Admit Card carefully and must notify the authorities in case of any discrepancy.
- Candidates must not damage the Admit Card and keep it carefully with them till the admission process is over.
- The AKTU Entrance Admit Card is only available online and will not be sent to the candidates by post.
- The Admit Card is only issued for the purpose of the AKTU Entrance exam.
Steps to Download the AKTU Entrance Admit Card 2022
- Go to the official website.
- Click the AKTU Entrance Admit Card link on the homepage.
- Enter login details like a security pin number, date of birth, and application number.
- Click the submit button.
- The AKTU Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- Download the Admit Card and save it on your computer.
- Take a print of the Admit Card for further reference.
- Keep the AKTU Admit Card safely till the admission process is over.
Details Present in the AKTU Admit Card 2022
- Candidate’s name
- Father’s name
- Candidate’s gender
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Address for correspondence
- Rural weightage
- Exam Date and time
- Exam center
- Centre code
- AKTU Exam roll number of the candidate
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Important instructions of the AKTU Entrance exam 2022
- Application number
Please note- Candidates must check all the details of the AKTU Entrance exam Admit Card 2022 and notify the authorities in case of a discrepancy. They must download the Admit Card immediately after it has been issued. If any candidate is unable to download the AKTU Entrance Admit Card, he/she must inform the authorities without any delay.
What Should Candidates Carry with the AKTU Admit Card?
- Passport size photographs
- Valid ID proof
- Ball-point pen
What problems can the candidates face while downloading the AKTU Entrance Admit Card?
- Candidates will not be able to download their Admit Cards if they submit incomplete Application forms.
- Candidates will not be able to download their Admit Card if they fill in any wrong details in the Application form.
- Candidates cannot download the AKTU Admit Card if there is huge website traffic and server error.
Exam day Instructions Printed on the AKTU Entrance Admit Card 2022:
- All the candidates must appear at the exam hall at least 30 minutes before the exam.
- Candidates must carry the AKTU Entrance Admit Card 2022 with them on the day of the exam. Individuals who do not carry the Hall ticket will not be allowed to sit for the exams.
- Candidates must be seated at their designated places.
- Along with the Admit Card, candidates must carry passport size photographs and valid ID proof with them to the exam hall. Any one of the following ID proof is permitted- Voter ID Card/Passport/Aadhar Card/Driving license, etc.
- Study materials or textbooks are not allowed in the AKTU exam hall.
- Candidates must not carry the following objects to the exam hall- Calculators, mobile phones, sharp objects, electronic devices, digital watches, food items, Log tables.
- Candidates using any unfair means during the exams will be disqualified from the AKTU Entrance Exams.