MBA Entrance Admit Card 2022
MBA Entrance Exam Admit Card 2022:
The MBA exam Admit Card is available on the official website of the authorities and the candidates can download it from there. The MBA Entrance Admit Card is the most important document of the exams. The Admit Card is released a few days before the exams and candidates must carry it with them to the exam hall.
Candidates must keep checking the official website for the latest updates on the Admit Card. Candidates who do not carry their Admit Cards with them will not be allowed to sit for the exams. Along with the Admit Card, candidates must also carry some important documents like passport size photograph and valid ID proof to the exam hall.
Candidates can download their MBA Entrance Admit Card 2022 from the official website of the authorities. If any candidate faces any difficulty while downloading the Admit Card, he/she must notify the authorities immediately. The Admit Card can be only downloaded online. There is no way to procure the Admit Card offline under any circumstances.
- The MBA Admit Card will be released about 3 to 4 days before the exams. Only those candidates who have successfully registered with the website and have paid their application fee through the given mode can download their Admit Cards. The Admit Card contains important details like the role of the candidates, the date of the exam, and the exam center. The MBA Entrance Admit Card also has important instructions printed on its backside that must be followed by the candidates on the day of the exam.
Download Admit Card for MBA Entrance Exam 2022:
Candidates can download their Admit Cards by visiting the official website of the authorities. Only those candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria of the exams and have successfully registered with the official site can download their Admit Cards.
Steps to download MBA entrance admit card:
- Visit the official website of the authorities.
- Enter Registered email ID, date of birth, and password.
- The date of birth must be entered in the DD-MM-YY format.
- Wait for some time.
- The Admit Card/Hall Ticket will appear on the screen.
- Download the Admit Card and take a printout of it for future use.
Note: Candidates must keep checking the official website for the latest notification of the Admit Card. They must download the Admit Card as soon as it has been issued.
Details mentioned in the MBA Entrance Admit Card 2022
- Name and date of birth of the candidate
- Roll number of the candidate
- Address of the Test Centre
- Date and Time of the exams
- Photograph of the candidate and signature
- Reporting time
Required Documents with MBA Entrance Admit Card:
Any of the following photo ID proof:
- Driving License/Aadhar Card/Pan Card/Voter I Card/Passport/Bank passport with photograph
- Candidates can also carry any one of the following documents as the ID proof:
- Photo ID proof attested by a gazetted officer
- Valid ID proof issued by the College/University attended by the candidate.
What problems might the do candidate face while downloading the MBA Entrance Admit Card 2022?
- Candidates may be unable to download the Admit Card if they enter incorrect Login details and passwords. If the candidate has forgotten his/her password, it is best to retrieve the password before trying to download the MBA Entrance Exam, Admit Card. The Admit Card will be downloaded as soon as the correct login details have been entered.
- Candidates must check the internet connectivity before they start downloading the Admit Card. There may be problems in downloading the Admit Card if the internet connectivity is slow.
- Only those candidates who have registered for the exams and made the fee payment successfully can download the MBA Entrance Exam Hall Ticket. If the application process is incomplete or the registration fee has not been paid, the Admit Card cannot be downloaded by the candidate.
- Candidates who still cannot download the Admit Card must contact the examination authorities.
Please note- In case of any errors in the details of the Admit Card, candidates must contact the exam authorities immediately. Admit Cards with wrong information will be rejected by the authorities at the exam hall.
Important instructions printed on the MBA Entrance exam Admit Card:
- Candidates must reach the exam center about 1 hour before the beginning of the exams. Latecomers will not be entertained by the authorities.
- It is mandatory to carry the Admit Card to the exam hall. Candidates who do not carry their Admit Cards with them will not be allowed to sit for the exams.
- The Admit Card must have a recent passport size photograph of the candidate affixed to it.
- Candidates will not be allowed to change the exam center.
- It is compulsory for the candidates to carry a valid ID proof with them to the exam hall.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any electronic gadgets with them to the exam hall.
- Food items are not allowed inside the exam hall.
- Sharp objects or weapons are not allowed inside the exam hall.
- Any kind of study materials or textbooks is not allowed inside the exam hall.
- Candidates must follow all the instructions given in the exam hall carefully.
- Apart from the MBA Entrance Admit Card, candidates must carry valid documents as proof of their identity with them.
Points to remember for the MBA Entrance exam Admit Card:
- Candidates must keep their Hall Tickets safely with them till the completion of the exam as this will be required during the counselling and seat allotment process.
- If the candidate has misplaced his/her MBA Admit Card before the exams, the same can be downloaded from the official website after providing valid login details.
- Candidates cannot change the exam center once the Admit Card has been issued by the authorities.
- Candidates have to download their Admit Card after it has been issued by the authorities. No hard copy of the Admit Card will be sent to the candidates by post.
- The MBA Admit Card must contain a recent passport size photograph of the candidate. The photograph must be the same as the one provided by the candidate during the Registration process.
- Candidates must download their Admit Card/Hall Ticket before the last date. In case of any errors in the candidate detail of the Admit Card, it can be rectified by the authorities before the exam.
- Candidates must check all the details mentioned in the Admit Card including name, father’s name, gender, category, subcategory, etc carefully, and notify the authorities in case of any error in the information.