MBA Entrance Exam Answer Key: The Answer Key for the MBA exam is released after the exams and candidates can check it on the official website of the exam authorities. The Answer Key will help the candidates to evaluate their performance in the exams. With the help of the MBA Entrance exam Answer key and the MBA Entrance exam pattern, candidates can make an approximate analysis of their exam scores. This will help them to understand whether they will qualify for the MBA Entrance exam or not.
Candidates who are not satisfied with one or more answers provided in the MBA Entrance exam Answer key can raise objections to the same. Candidates can challenge the Answer key within the given date. It is mandatory to pay a fee with each answer objection raised by the candidate. The authorities will revise the MBA Entrance answer if they find the objection valid. After analyzing the Answer Key objections, the authorities will upload the final MBA Entrance Answer Key on their website.
Details of MBA Entrance Exam Answer Key:
In order to calculate the MBA Entrance scores, candidates must be familiar with the exam pattern. The exam pattern consists of the marks allotted for each correct answer and the negative marking pattern( if any) for wrong responses. This will help the candidates to make an estimate of their possible scores in the exam and get an idea of their selection status.
Given Below are the MBA Entrance Answer Key:
MBA CAT Entrance Answer Key:
Steps to download MBA CAT Entrance Answer key:
- Visit the official website that is iimcat.ac.in
- Select and click on the login tab on the homepage.
- Enter your Registration name, date of birth, and password.
- Click the submit button.
- Wait for some time.
- The Answer Key will appear on the screen.
- Download the Answer Key and save it on your computer.
Details present in the Answer Key
- Name of the candidate
- CAT Registration
- Date and time of CAT Answer key
- Question type and ID
- Right answer
Calculating the expected score with the help of the Answer Key
Candidates must be familiar with the CAT Exam pattern in order to calculate the scores. For every correct answer, the candidate will get 1 mark while for every wrong response 1 mark will be deducted. There are no deductions for unattempted answers. Candidates can calculate their possible scores in the CAT exam by following this exam pattern.
So the possible CAT score of the candidate is:
- Total marks scored-total marks deducted
- How to raise an objection to the MBA Entrance Answer Key?
- Candidates can challenge the Answer Key if they do not agree with one or more answers given in the key. It is necessary to fill the Answer Key objection form and pay the necessary fees in order to submit the Answer key objection successfully.
Steps to download the answer key:
- Go to the official website of CAT exams.
- Enter your login name, date of birth, and password.
- Go to the Answer Key objection tab.
- Click the plus button for raising an objection.
- Select the question ID for which you want to raise an objection.
- Enter necessary details like arguments against the provided answer.
- Pay the fee of INR 1200 for each question that you want to challenge through the given mode.
- Click the submit button.
Important points of the CAT exam
- The final result of the CAT exams will be announced after objections to the CAT Answer Key have been analyzed.
- Candidates can challenge as many questions as they like.
- Candidates cannot raise any objections after the final result of CAT has been announced.
- Objections that have been submitted successfully cannot be changed or edited.
MBA CMAT Entrance Answer Key:
Steps to download MBA CMAT Entrance Answer Key
- Go to the official website of the CMAT exams.
- Visit the section “Display question paper and responses on the homepage.
- Login using your registered email ID, date of birth, and password.
- The CMAT Questions along with the answer options will open on the screen.
- Now to check your response in the CMAT exams select the “Challenge Answer key” options.
- Your complete CMAT Answer sheet will open on the screen.
- You can cross-check your answers with those provided in the MBA Exam Answer Key for CMAT.
How to raise an objection to the MBA Entrance Answer Key?
- Go to the official website of CMAT.
- Select and click the Challenges regarding the Answer Key button.
- Enter your details like login name, date of birth, and password.
- To challenge a particular question, select the question ID and the correct answer option.
- Upload supporting documents with your claim. These documents can be uploaded as a single PDF file.
- You can challenge more than one question if you want by following the same process.
- Now click on the “submit your claim option”.
- Pay the fee of INR 1000 for each question that you have challenged through any of the given online modes- Credit Card/Debit Card/Net banking.
Important points of the CMAT exam
- The CMAT exam Answer Key will only be available on the official website of the authorities.
- Candidates who have successfully registered and appeared for the CMAT exams can check their Answer key.
- The CMAT Answer Key will be displayed along with the response of the candidate.
- Candidates who are not satisfied with the answers provided in the key can challenge the answer key.
- A fee of INR 1000 must be paid with each answer key challenge.
- The CMAT authorities will analyze all the Answer key challenges and publish the final key on their official website.
- The final CMAT result will be based on the final answer key. The final answer key cannot be challenged by the candidates.
MBA XAT Entrance Answer key:
Steps to download MBA XAT Entrance Answer key
- Go to the official XAT website of XLRI, Jamshedpur.
- Log in using your username, date of birth, and password.
- Click the “Candidate response” section to download the Answer Key.
- Wait for some time.
- The MBA Answer key for the XAT exam will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and save the answer key.
- Take a printout of the answer key for reference.
Calculating XAT score with the help of the Answer Key
Candidates can check the possible scores of the MBA Entrance exam XAT with the help of the answer key. It is important to know the exam pattern in order to calculate the Answer key. Every correct answer will fetch the candidate 1 mark and for every wrong response 0.25 marks will be deducted from the overall score. If the candidate has more than 8 unattempted questions 0.1 mark will be deducted from the overall score.
How to raise an objection to the Answer key?
Candidates have to send an email to the XAT exam authorities by mentioning the following:
- Name of the candidate
- Question ID
- XAT ID
- Objection to a question and the argument of the candidate
- Evidence in support of your answer.
Important Points of the XAT Exam Answer Key:
- Candidates can download the MBA Entrance exam answer key for XAT from the official website.
- The Answer key consists of details like the name of the candidate, question number, response of the candidate, a total number of questions attempted and a total number of questions not attempted.
- With the help of the answer key, candidates can calculate their possible scores in the exam.
- If the candidate is not satisfied with the answers provided in the key, he/she can raise an objection to the answer key.